Sunday 22 January 2012

Posing

The blog post for topic 3 posing was an exciting one!! As it was fun of fun and excitement and the best part was to pose using spiderman!! 


This was the first pose I had made according to the given picture, the leg of the spiderman was very hard to control thus my leg was not exactly like what is shown in the reference picture. I was pretty satisfied with the hand and body, as I give the body the slant feeling as shown in the reference, and the hand was in a very good position of grabbing a web.



The first pose I did for my spidey!! I still had problem with the leg, I was unable to give it the feeling the picture has on the leg. I am trying to adjust the leg to align body line. The rest of the part was okay except the left arm was unable to rotate it. 



The second pose for spidey!! The best pose I did till now, I was very satisfied with the leg position, as it gave out a front and back position as shown in the reference. While the body was also able to give a slant feeling as in the picture. Lastly the hand was pretty easy to adjust, thus was able to make it the way I want it to be.


The first pose for the elven rig, the elven rig was easier to adjust than the spiderman. The first picture was to create a basketball pose, I gave the model a slant body position to look as if it was moving. The model hand was too thin thus it was harder to create a feeling the picture shown but the leg was okay, and lastly having a ball as a reference was a great help!!


The first problem I face when doing the second pose for the elven was to make it sit down in the correct manner, as the ankle was hard to adjust it when it was down. But I manage to solve it and give it the feeling it had from the reference, lastly the rig was amazing as it able us to adjust almost anything on the model face and thus able to give it a expression as shown in the reference.


Last pose I did for the elven rig was a girls generation pose. This pose was pretty easy after all the pose I have did, thus I was able to give it all the expression end feeling was shown in the reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment