Saturday 14 January 2012

Cow process

The process of doing the cow is pretty simple and straight forward, I do not had any difficulty when doing it. What I learn from doing this cow is to observe the cow in different angle to make it to my suitable preference as there are no requirement.

Like the feet of the cow was suppose to be just a normal hover shape looked, but I change it to a more horse feet like shape as I felt that it look more suitable for a cow's feet.



Before curving the cow,the head of the cow had already gave me an impression of this cow is going to be a fat cow. I already had in mine that this cow is going to have a fat stomach and a big butt so it can look like what I had in mind.

In this lab exercise, most of the process was to arrange the vertex and faces to create the body shape I desire for my cow. Most of the tools used are all basic tool like scale tool and move tool.





                                                              TA DAH!! AUNTY COW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment