Thursday 16 February 2012

3DVA Project

3DVA project part 1

First part of this project is to create a walk cycle, it is not that difficult after you have found a good reference as it really helps in managing each key frame which is very important for this assignment. Having reference make this part easier as we will only be left with the upper body. The first problem I have face was I tried to copy and paste the walk cycle so that I can reach 240 frames but in the end, my whole walk cycle was messed up thus I learnt that I need to implement it keyframe by keyframe. After doing all these for awhile I find that doing each keyframe at a time is quite easy.
Althought swinging of the arm and rotation of the body are easy to do but need to make them to move in the same pace as the hand are quite hard. But after a few tries, I had make it to how I want it to be.


3DVA project part 2
Part 2 of the project require us to show a climbing up a few steps of stairs and jumping animation. I was really excited for the jump cycle animation as the reference I had found was all looking quite cool and interesting and I would like to make my animation to look like the reference. Although the final product of my animation do not have a really good climbing up stair animation but I do feel that my jump animation was quite cool.





No comments:

Post a Comment